- Form 6 For inclusion of name for the first time and also for inclusion of name of a person already enrolled in a constituency for inclusion of name in another constituency. This form should be submitted to ERO concerned.
- Form 6A Registration of overseas electors.
- Form 7 For objecting inclusion of name in the draft roll and also seeking deletion of name included in the final roll. This form should be submitted to ERO concerned.
- Form 8 For correction to particulars entered in the rolls. This form can be used after draft publications as well as final publication. This form should be submitted to ERO concerned.
- Form 8A For transposition of entry in any other part of the electoral roll of the same constituency. This form can be used after draft publications as well as final publication. This form should be submitted to ERO concerned.
- Form 001A For submission of photograph (0ptional) along with form 6/8/8A.
- Form 001B For optional submission of photograph for photo electoral roll & elector photo identity card.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Jharkhand Voter ID Card and how to apply online details are given here. For those who haven’t enrolled themselves in the voters list in the state of Jharkhand, do take this opportunity to register yourself and get a Voter ID card which will let you cast vote in the election. The official website of Jharkhand Election Commission http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/ceo/ will give complete details about the process. If you wish to enroll yourself in Jharkhand voters list, do follow the proceedings and instructions. There are various forms available in the official website.
So visit the official website of Jharkhand Election Commission, register yourself and be a proud owner of Indian Voters ID Card.
at 5:42 AM